B & W Body Shop Services

About B & W Body Shop

HISTORY:
B & W Paint and Body Shop opened for business in December,1959 by partners Leon Bergin and D. M. Walters on Ellisville Blvd. In the fall of 1961, the business moved into what is now the present location of A-1 Tire Center. The historic building at the corner of 1st Avenue and 7th Street became the location of B & W in the spring of 1964. The partnership was incorporated in June 1980. Donnie and Carol Bergin became sole shareholders in November 1985. Ian Bergin, son of Donnie and Carol and grandson of Leon, joined the business in August 2001 as vice-president and service manager.

In October 2007, B & W Body Shop, Inc. relocated to its new facility on Bush Dairy Road. We are looking to the future by continuing the excellence in the collision repair industry started long ago.


EXECUTIVE GOALS

  1. Work for the customer. Accommodate the insurance company.
  2. Explain in everyday terms what is damaged, how repairs will be done, and how most insurance companies handle the claims.
  3. Truthfully report damages to the customer and insurance company.
  4. Deliver the best quality of repair that is possible in a timely manner.
  5. Be environmentally responsible and operate "green" when possible.
  6. Safeguard customer privacy and possessions.
  7. Present an aesthetically pleasing and customer friendly facility.


Key Personnel

Donnie Bergin
Donnie Bergin

Chief Executive Officer
B.S., Ph.D
Carol Bergin
Carol Bergin

Chief Financial Officer
B.S., M.E
Ian Bergin
Ian Bergin

Chief Operations Officer
A.A. +
Jackie Ogburn
Master Body Tech, ICAR
35+ years exp
Sam Kelley
Master Body Tech, ICAR
30+ years exp
Sidney Tucker
Certified Refinish Tech
DuPont Certified, 15+ years exp
Randy Ransom
General Technician
25+ years exp